USReviews

    Reviews 991.com

    991.com is one of the leading companies that specialize in providing ancient record collection at a reasonable price. They were founded in 1986, and their headquarter is based in Meopham, Kent, United Kingdom. 991.com is named after its insights, which means 99% of record collection is already complete. The remaining 1% is a twinge for an upcoming experience with one more step in a journey driven by music.
    Products and services of 991.com: They are world’s biggest buyer of a rare and collectible vinyl record, compact disc, CDs and memorabilia music from the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s to the present day. They are allowing people to sell their rare and collectible records to them for absolutely no fee and hassle-free and stops to pay money to advertise items at online auctions. 991.com also repay their postage costs. They are allowing their customers to shop by their amazing latest collection which includes collectible CDs, collectible Vinyl, global imports, memorabilia arrivals, DVD arrivals, 7’’ arrivals, 12’’ arrivals, CD arrivals and jazz arrivals. Their customers will find their latest want lists from their devoted buying teams all over the world. They are offering their customer to make money from their old record and CD collection. 991.com is offering rare vinyl, rare CD and memorabilia at an affordable price. Their memorabilia collection includes t-shirts & clothing, awards, books, magazines, tour programs, posters & artwork, press packs, and toys.
    Complains and feedbacks of 991.com: Response is important for the firm to check its market growth. Read honest reviews of 991.com here.

    This is how Your eil.com & 991.com Vinyl Record is Packed For Worldwide Shipping

    991.com
    Reviews, complaints and customer experiences (1)

    9
    100% Would buy here again!
    Ordering
    rating
    10
    Service
    rating
    8
    Pricing
    rating
    10
    Delivery
    rating
    8

    All reviews

    Read independant reviews, consumer experiences, feedback and complaints right here! Get to know the best shop place your (online) order. Everybody together now decides which shops are worthy and which aren't!

    Unbelievable

    Very rare and unusual company,hardly available anywhere .I don't know ,not in my knowledge.
    How nicely this company is working,surprising
    In my first review I conveyed my best wishes and thanks to 991 for their support.
    I also gone through customers rating ,this is almost five out of five Concept is new and good
    I sold my whole collections of DVD and CD'S to this company and started to rebuild my own collections with quality audio video
    These days when I had no job ,collecting old and unused audio video materials from near and dears and sell them here and repay my customers with a small service charges . Everything is going just fantastic This company gave me a way to survive.Thanks dear.

    By: Thomas 30-12-2020
    Ordering
    rating
    Service
    rating
    Pricing
    rating
    Delivery
    rating
    Would buy here again
    Yes
    9
    rating

    Write your own review about 991.com

    Your review

    FAQ

    Is 991.com a trustworthy company?

    There is currently one customer review posted about 991.com. On average, they received a star-grading of 9/10, with 100% of the reviewers indicating that they would buy from the brand again.

    What services or products do 991.com offer?

    991.com is mainly active in the Online Shop category, more specifically with Multimedia & Magazines, Fashion.

    I have read all the reviews. What now?

    Did you get a positive impression from the reviews? If so, then you can place your order on the 991.com website with confidence. If not you can find many other brands to read about on our website!