Spotlight: What are our customers saying?
i never actually wear any petticoats before but after visiting the site i really wanted to give it a try . The store looks really pretty and promising, so after looking for some options, I finally ...Read on
Here's my response to their customer satisfaction survey: 1. Just as a measure for your statistics, this survey needs a "I'm not interested in purchasing or recommending your product again&...Read on
Do not order from Malco Modes. It's been two weeks since I ordered and I have not received my order. Emails went unanswered. No one is ever there to answer calls. I finally hit them up on Instagram...Read on
No reviews yet!
Find companies you have experience with and write reviews about them! Your reviews contribute to a more transparent market and improve the reliability of companies.
quality is amazing!
i never actually wear any petticoats before but after visiting the site i really wanted to give it a try . The store looks really pretty and promising, so after looking for some options, I finally find the one, well it was malco modes girl betty luxury chiffon, it was really good when i saw it on-site so i wanted to buy. I received my parcel after one day, and when i tried well it's just really beautiful. Also it gives really different look and i loved it so far well i think i am going to try more from here. They have unique style and design so it fits what i am looking!
The costumes is really pretty and its worth the try !
Here's my response to their customer satisfaction survey:
1. Just as a measure for your statistics, this survey needs a "I'm not interested in purchasing or recommending your product again" option on those first 2 questions. It's not a good look to be so prideful to think that you're not going to have negative responses.
2. Your customer service is bad. I've been trying to return a petticoat since early June and haven't received a response back about an RMA (and I've tried emailing again in case it just got buried in emails). I also never got emails about my orders being cancelled, so I was waiting on a petticoat that was never going to arrive. I was also told when I called customer service to check in on an order that had been processing for over a week that I would receive a call the next day. I never received a call back and a couple days later got an email from Paypal that an order was cancelled (it didn't even have your company name on it, so I'm glad I caught that).
3. Your stock numbers are incorrect. I originally ordered a large, but needed to lengthen it. I wanted it to have the same fabric, so I was going to order a second petticoat to lengthen it. I had ordered a small petticoat (only ones in stock on the site were small and extra small) and it was cancelled cause it was out of stock. I looked at the listing and it still said in stock. I emailed customer service and was told that they had a handful of both small and extra small. I tried an extra small. Cancelled again. I then tried both since they still said they were in stock. That's when my order sat for over a week with no communication. I had also ordered on Amazon because it said that it's in stock on there and figured one had to show up. I received the petticoat! Granted, I now no longer need it because I found a better option since I gave up on it arriving. It was also almost double what the petticoat is on your site.
4. At one point I thought to try a different volume of petticoat because I was told it would be the same fabric by a customer service member. It was definitely not. The original petticoat was organza and the one I received was tulle.
5. Your quality is pretty ok (not the nicest fabric, but they are floofy), but not worth the price. I'm also very confused as to why the tulle petticoat was more expensive than the organza one even though it wasn't nearly as full as the organza one.
Do not order from Malco Modes. It's been two weeks since I ordered and I have not received my order. Emails went unanswered. No one is ever there to answer calls. I finally hit them up on Instagram. They ... up and will not acknowledge it. They took my money, but never shipped out the 4 petticoats. Every response is the same, give them time to look into this problem.
Complete waste of money and time.