Bodum's history dates back to 1944, when Peter Bodum launched the company in Copenhagen, Denmark. Renowned for its iconic French Press coffeemaker and signature Scandinavian design aesthetic, Bodum has grown into a global housewares brand, with distribution in more than 55 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the company continues to develop all products in-house under its core principle that good design should be both functional and affordable. The range of products extends from coffee, tea and glassware to kitchen electrics and gadgets. A family-owned company, the brand is directed today by the founder’s son, Jørgen Bodum.
The company has its roots in home appliances and is family owned. The company specializes in home appliances. enters the field of electrical household products. In 1992, the IBIS water kettle was the first in a line of simple, sophisticated electrical kitchen tools including juicers, coffee grinders, and more. In 2010 Bodum introduces e-Bodum, a line of electric kitchen tools. Available in a variety of colors, e-Bodum products make a modern, decorative statement in any kitchen. Jørgen Bodum, the founder’s son, takes over as CEO of the company at age 26. In the same year he introduced BODUM®’s first French Press coffee maker, the BISTRO. Since 1974, Bodum has produced more than 100 million of French Coffee Presses and 30 million teapots, and the company continues to broaden its collection of beautifully designed products. Bodum’s products are sold in 55 countries; with 20 BODUM stores worldwide and many more shop-in-shops.
Questions can be asked through support button on the website and the appropriate questions, comments, and or complaints can be posd through this website functions
All BODUM products carry a limited one year warranty on manufacturer defects. Glass is not covered by warranty. Proof of purchase must be provided upon request in order to verify warranty coverage. Please retain purchase receipts for your records.
Bodum allows 30 days for the return of unused products, based on the date the item was originally received by the customer. We offer refunds or replacements of unused merchandise, less a 10% restocking fee and anyassociated shipping charges. Returns and damages caused by misuse or non-household use are not covered within this policy and claim approval ispurely at Bodum's discretion. Items received with broken glass are not considered defective products. Bodum must be notified of any breakage within five business days.
1. Please contact Bodum via email@example.com to receive a Return Authorization number. (Returns with an invalid, expired or missing RA number will be subject to a 50% restocking fee.)
2. Print an RA form the website at their website.
3. You can use your original Bodum.com box you received, or any plain, unmarked cardboard box to ship your return. If there are any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other materials on the shipping box from previous shipments, please remove them.
4. Attach your new return label to the shipping box. Please use a traceable carrier and retain the tracking number for your records. Bodum is not responsible for any items that are lost or damaged in transit.
5. We’ll take care of the rest! Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 business days. Please note that, depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
How'd you like Bodum? Make sure to drop us a line and leave a review below for others to read!
Read independant reviews, consumer experiences, feedback and complaints right here! Get to know the best shop place your (online) order. Everybody together now decides which shops are worthy and which aren't!